Brand→Space translates brand identity into spatial design direction. Input your project and brand. Output the strategic foundation a designer needs before any drawing begins. B2S 将品牌身份转化为空间设计方向。输入项目信息与品牌资料,输出设计师在开始绘图前所需的策略简报。
Free trial — Brand Diagnosis + Concept Direction · No credit card required免费试用 — 品牌诊断 + 概念方向 · 无需信用卡
Five stages. Full viewport per step. Branches by project type — commercial reads the brand, residential reads the life.五个阶段,每步全屏展示。根据项目类型分支——商业项目读取品牌,住宅项目读取生活。
Start free. Get the Brand Diagnosis and Concept Direction for any project. Bilingual output available as an add-on.免费开始。获取任何项目的品牌诊断与概念方向。双语输出可作为附加选项购买。
Spatiology gives you instant strategic direction. For full project execution — concept development, interior design, documentation and site management — work directly with h.society studio.Spatiology 提供即时策略方向。如需完整项目执行——概念发展、室内设计、施工文件与现场管理——可直接与 h.society 工作室合作。
Use Spatiology for instant direction. Contact h.society when you need a dedicated design team.用 Spatiology 获取即时方向。需要专属设计团队时联系 h.society。
Shanghai-based spatial design studio. F&B, retail, office, hospitality.上海空间设计工作室。餐饮、零售、办公、酒店。
Start a conversation →发起对话 → info@conceptlogy.comNot for beginners. For working designers who understand spatial execution but are still developing the strategic thinking that comes before drawing.不适合初学者。适合理解空间执行但仍在发展绘图前战略思维的执业设计师。
Launching July 2026. Enter your email to get early access and one free full brief when we open.2026年7月上线。输入您的邮箱,在开放时获得早期访问权限和一份免费完整简报。
No spam. One email when we launch.无垃圾邮件。上线时发送一封邮件。
The project type determines the depth and structure of your brief.项目类型决定简报的深度与结构。
Format scale determines the output depth — how many sections activate and how detailed the brief goes.格式规模决定输出深度——多少章节激活以及简报的详细程度。
Site conditions shape every zone direction in Document 3.场地条件影响文件三中每个区域的设计方向。
All optional. Calibrates atmosphere and moodboard direction.全部可选。校准氛围和情绪板方向。
Check your inputs. Click any field to edit.检查您的输入。点击任意项目进行编辑。
Credits never expire. Full brief = 10. Bilingual = 15.积分永不过期。完整简报=10积分,双语=15积分。
This tool calls the Claude API directly. Paste your key below — it's stored in your browser only, never sent anywhere else. 此工具直接调用 Claude API。在下方粘贴您的密钥——仅存储在您的浏览器中,不会发送到其他地方。
Soft launch preview. Your key is never transmitted beyond the Anthropic API. 软启动预览版。您的密钥不会传输到 Anthropic API 以外的地方。